Aluminized Kevlar@ Fire Proximity Suit
Outer layer is made from Imported Aluminised Kevlar Fabric which has Aluminium foil coating on base fabric for higher temperature inside woolle lining.
Outstanding Radiant Heat Protection up to 1000 to 1200°C and convective Heat temperature protection up to 850 to 1000°C (+-50).
One piece coverall(3 Layer)with pouch on back to house Breathing apparatus set
Outer layer is made out of Aluminized Para-Aramid Ripstop Knit Fabric
All layer are tested and certified to NFPA 1971-2007 & EN ISO 11612:2010 A hood with special Gold coated Visor. A pair of five-finger gloves. A pair of boots.
Aluminized fire proximity suit has the following specifications:
- This heat resistant suit provides protection against heat radiated to the temperatures of up to 1200°C
- The outer layer of the high temperature protective suits are made from Aluminized Fiberglass or Aluminized Kevlar that are ISO11612 & IS 11871 fire certified
- The 2 layered fire suit consists of an inner liner of Fire Retardant Cotton
- The 3 layered aluminized proximity suit consists of an additional woollen thermal liner
- The 4 layered fire suit consists of an additional moisture barrier
- The weight of the proximity suit varies between 6.5 kg to 9.5 kg depending on the number of layers
- The Fire Proximity Suit comes with Aluminised Hood with Safety Helmet and Polycarbonate lens with Gold film
- The high temperature protective suits come as 2 piece suit or as one piece coverall
- Aluminized Jacket comes with Breathing Apparatus Pouch
- Aluminized Pant is the free size and is provided along with Aluminized Shoes, Aluminized Gloves and a Nylon carry bag